All 1993-1997 Chevrolet Camaro Colors, Codes & Quantities: How Rare is Your Camaro, RS, Z28, or SS?
Packed with information not found in other Camaro books, discover how rare your early fourth generation (1993-97) Chevrolet Camaro really is. This easy-to-read, well-researched fact and reference book provides Regular Production Option totals for 1993-97 individual models (base Camaro, RS, Z28, and SS) and their combination totals for exterior/interior colors and V8 engine/transmission/rear axle. Included is the correct GM paint code for every generation of Camaro.
Big enough to put in the back pocket of your jeans when you go to inspect the Camaro of your dreams, the facts in this book are compiled from VIN records - stop searching the internet hoping to find accurate Camaro information. Learn how to properly decode your VIN and SPID label.
- The 1993 Z28 had two choices of 6-speed manual transmissions.
- How many of each were built and what was their axle ratio?
- What are the individual exterior color totals for 1994 Z28 convertibles? How many had Beige leather interiors?
- How many 1995 Z28s came with NW9 traction control? How many automatics came with KC4 engine oil cooling?
- Your 1996 SLP-conversion Camaro Z28 SS coupe’s SPID label indicates RPO WU8. What does WU8 identify and how many 1996 Z28 SS cars had this code?
- Your 1997 SLP-conversion Camaro SS convertible’s SPID label indicates RPO CAE. What does CAE identify, how many 1997 SS cars had this code, and why was CAE on the 1996-97 Camaro RS?