AutoBody Armor™ Chevrolet Camaro Car Cover
Coverking's Autobody Armor offers maximum protection for both indoor and outdoor use. This custom car cover features three layers of fabric to create a strong barrier against water, UV rays, dirt, dust, animal droppings and pollutants. All fabrics are made from breathable materials to eliminate condensation under the cover. To further protect the finish of your car, we've added a soft fleece liner for a gentle enclosure around your Camaro. As with all Coverking covers, Autobody Armor is manufactured to the exact specifications of your Camaro with mirror and antenna pockets included. This custom cover will fit your Camaro like a glove.
- Three layers of material for maximum protection
- Outer layer of woven polyester for maximum protection
- Durable inner polyurethane layer for maximum water resistance
- Soft inner lining to protect the finish of your Camaro
- Highest level of UV protection and water resistance
- Custom-fit styling to the exact specifications of your Camaro
- Special neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear to hold the cover firmly in place
- Includes covered grommets for use with optional cable and lock kit
- Mirror and antenna pockets included
- Manufactured using Coverking's unique double-stitching and waxed thread technique to virtually eliminate leaks
- 30 day return, 5 year warranty, lifetime repair
- Please note that covers are manufactured to order in California and take 14-21 days to complete
- A 15% restocking charge applies to these covers if returned
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install Car Covers on newly painted vehicles (except factory new)
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be completely closed before covering your vehicle
- Do not use a cover while vehicle is in motion
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing as the ice must be thawed completely before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph) the cover should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks